Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Let's Pick Up the Australian Grand Prix in 2022

 The last time we had a Full Australian Grand Prix Weekend is when we lost Charlie Whiting in 2019. What incenses me is we've had an Offseason, not allegedly by Choice, and we've had to reschedule the Grand Prix only to cancel it.

It's been bad enough that Formula One has had Major Losses, or even Preventable Major Losses. I don't think Australia needs the Mazepin Heat thrown at them, and I probably do believe that the Mazespin Show will spin out for good by the time it hits the United States.

One of my Favorite YouTube Traditions, if not the Favorite YouTube Tradition of Mine is Watching When a United States Formula One Racer would win in Simulation. I feel angrier that I'd hope to transfer my favorite YouTube Tradition into actually having an American Winning in Formula One for the 1st Time Since 1981 and actually having an American Win the World Championship Since 1978.

I'd push Sabre' Cook into Formula One literally if I had to. It would solve both having a Proper American on the Formula One Grid and more properly, an American Woman on the Formula One Grid, too. We've come close to it before in the Late Cheryl Glass almost make the World's Grid and her persistence was something special, especially if she was making and winning races when President Obama was in High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...