Wednesday, July 7, 2021

The Tibbetts Effect on Healthcare

 Just because Mollie Tibbetts's Case has been closed doesn't mean I can owe a Case Closed on the Tibbetts Effect on Healthcare. As an Iowan and an American, I would say cool it with these weirdos wanting Doctors and Nurses, particularly Doctors and Nurses that are Female.

I would be mad that if my Doctor or my Nurse had to be pulled down over a Weird Guy, too, and TikTok has single handedly been responsible for throwing the economy and economic decisions in a crutch. I have and still am part of the Health Care System and I'd hate to see a Manhunt cause someone else's Heart Condition worsen and we'd be stuck with No Relative, or a Search For put an end on someone else's unputoffable Heart Appointment.

My family has Health Conditions, myself included and I feel that without Nurses and Doctors, the Medicare and Medicaid Wormhole would worsen. This is not good and we'd fill these Educational Positions like Domino's Pizza would not fill these positions and Iowa is not Disney World.

I'd hate to crash Medicare and Medicaid and stern people would really get mad. We'd crash Medicare and Medicaid like it is Obamacare and Cobra, and all of that is a problem. Sadly, some of these patients are Enemas of the State, and how I would be aware of the word Enema is Blink 182 and their lead streaker has his own Health Problems of his own.

Besides Malpractice and Other Things, I'd feel that the Human Costs of Healthcare have not even scratched the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...