Sunday, May 3, 2020

05032020 Driver of the Year Board

I feel like more and more I would rather would see Front Channel Racing and knowing where the order is. And for goodness sake, I want to see the Modifieds get a start and they have the unflattering duty of being the last US NASCAR Series who will start. I would feel like wanting to see even a Network Television Season Indy Car Race, but, that is not in the cards. And, without further ado, here is my Driver of the Year Board

1. Ryan Luza  iRacing

2. Erica Enders NHRA

3 Scott McLaughlin Indy Car

4 Simon Pagenaud Indy Car

5 Landon Cassill XFinity

6 William Byron NASCAR Rotation Cup

I would want to see an Analog Cup Win from William Byron to match the iRacing Wins.

7 Stevie "Fast" Jackson NHRA

8 Josh Berry CARS Tour

9 Kenny Delco NHRA

10 Kyle Koretsky NHRA

11 Ryan Preece NASCAR Rotation Cup

12 Tim Wilkerson NHRA

Qualifying Board

Robbie Kendall NOS Energy WOO Sprint

Why I picked Robbie Kendall was because a Home Win by any name is still a Home Win, especially if it is the Online Equal of the PA Posse's Home Track

Terry McMillen NHRA

I am still keeping around my Blizzard of NHRA Upsets or Upset Winners in 35 Days Time with the Eastern Premiere being in superbly sticky conditions.

Alex Bowman NASCAR Rotation Cup

Daniel Suarez NASCAR Rotation Cup

I am still keeping my 16 Racers in the Board from Last Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...