Sunday, May 3, 2020

Narcolepsy Ethics

I feel like this is necessary because just because School is not happening doesn't mean leaving School a K2 Problem like you where on Campus. I would say the ethics are akin to Narcolepsy Ethics and just because everyone is at home doesn't mean you'd behave like your too comfortable at home.

I feel like in the College Community, we are not prepared for UCLA to be a Genuine Bad Team in Men's Basketball. When I mean a genuine bad team, it would be not having interest or even putting up a Season Ticket Holder advertisements.

I feel like this Narcolepsy is out of control and even if everything did happen, it would deserve a callout still. I feel it is callous and uncalled for that reason that I feel disquieted that these are people you'd look up to, like it or not, and I don't see that.

What I would see instead is empty paydays and I do feel that the tensity of having to drag another 1993 Vote on Chinese Sanctions and having to yank the 2022 Winter Olympics from China on our United States Senate Floor would have to be necessary.

I can't stand why we'd be lied to about Fast Fashion. I know that it would be a symptom of a Bad Economy, or the economy just losing it in 2008. I feel that we'd be lied and conned to about Fast Fashion like Social Media Channels and that would be as bemusing as a US Senator talking about Women's Fashion on the Senate Floor, but, we do not have any Big Stores traditionally.

If you only exist for greed, people just won't deal with you. I feel like Social Skills would be needed, especially if you'd have to manage quality. I feel we have gotten far away from quality just for fun and to make it worse, there are no US Senators backing your actions even if they where from your territory.

This is a legal foul and I feel it is earned fair and square to be transparent. I feel the managerial foul is having to be an Even Worse Version of Arsenic and Old Lace and I would feel better and happier if we had legitimately earned a National or even an International Fan Base from Cedar Rapids, not be a butt of bad jokes for days on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...