Saturday, May 2, 2020

Could another Manhattan Project Fly Today?

I feel like this would be an oft-copy and paste topic, but, it is true in Could another Manhattan Project fly today? I would feel like we'd need another Manhattan Project just to address the Coronavirus.

This would be a serious science project and we'd have to treat it as nothing less than a serious science project. We'd have too many projects with Science Fictional Budgets and Fictional Expectations and they'd collapse.

It lowers the bar of science and it cheapens the bar of science. We need science and education, like it or not, especially if we need both to do their jobs. We do realize this World is already expensive to begin with and we don't need it to get worse than it really is.

I would speak wholly about Science and I am not a Life Science Post, and I would feel happier with having both a Flu Shot and a COVID-19 Immunity Shot back to back.

I don't want it to be another "Computer that Wore Menace Shoes" Simpsons Episode where we'd get little answers because we want credibility and transparency and I feel there is too much fiction when serious matters are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...